Today I used my new VPN connection to St. Peter Parish (my mothers work) to
set up a new copy of Macromedia Dreamweaver on one of the computers there.
After finishing that I released KillSession-0.04 for
While my laundry was going I put up a bunch of insulation in the basement,
and a couple more studs. I had to charge up the air compressor to do this
(blew the breaker twice to get this done).
My internet connection seems to hiccup when I use the air compressor,
either that or it was just dying at random moments today. Who knows...
Sean's gallery isnt working quite correctly, staring at the code I can see
why, but when I put my fix in it just bunges everything up. Quite strange
actually. I'm probably gonna spend the next few hours fixing that.